American Contractors Organization Keeps You Informed!
Stay informed with valuable industry related articles intended to help your businesses be safe and successful. These articles include best practices, news events and expert advice which are researched and developed by our construction industry and safety experts, and compliance specialists. You will also be informed with OSHA and EPA regulations and rules that help you stay compliant.
- Safety Investment Means More Profit for Contractors
While it may seem counter-intuitive, spending more money on certain things can actually bring you greater profits as a contractor in business. A prime example of this is having a larger investment in safety techniques, tools, and practices on the job, and in training employees about being safety-conscious in the performance of their duties. According […]
Michael - May 18, 2017
- Ways Contractors Can Protect and Build Their Brand Reputation
With so many contractors in business these days, there is often not much to distinguish one from another, and that makes your brand reputation one of the single most important business features which can recommend you as a contractor. That makes it essential that you establish a good reputation, and that you create a brand name which is […]
Michael - May 3, 2017
- 10 Important Tips for Growing a Long-Lasting Contractor Business
Independent contractors are the lifeblood of the construction industry, and without them it would be difficult to have either major projects or smaller ones get completed on time and on budget. They usually have a special focus in the building business, and that means they’re the best qualified to get the job done right and […]
Michael - April 26, 2017
- 12 Safety Tips Every Contractor Can Use
1. Put Near Misses on Notice Learn to recognize when you’ve had a near miss. Anyone who has thought, “That was a close call,” has had one. Are your workers encouraged to always report near misses as soon as possible? A near miss one time could result in an injury the next time. Safety Fact: […]
Michael - March 24, 2017
- Industry Deaths Happen, Can They Be Prevented?
Along with most industry professionals, here at American Contractors Organization, we try to keep up with the most recent and relevant industry news on a daily basis. There are a number of news outlets that we keep an eye on, in order to better serve our members and tailor our services towards their needs. News […]
Michael - March 13, 2017